The following information applies only to locally open tournaments run and managed by Sussex County Croquet Club (SCCC) for its own members and local players and advertised on the SECF website as well as internally. Internal club competitions, and Croquet Association (CA) sponsored national tournaments must be entered in the usual way and not from this site.
Entry data stored on the site is stored in an encrypted state.
You can enter an informal SECF/open tournament at SCCC in two ways:
- Complete an on-line entry form here. You will be contacted by the Tournament Secretary once your entry has been processed, which will be within a few days in normal circumstances. This is the preferred method.
- Email the competition organiser.
- On-lione entries close one week before the tournament when the entries will be sent to the competition manager. Entries or changes made after that date should be sent directly to the competition manager.
Entry for doubles competitions
Because doubles competitions need to be arranged with an entry in multiples of 4 players, it is highly advisable to enter early to be assured of a place. Nearer the closing date, the 17th, 21st or 25th player may be told they are on reserve pending 3 additional entries.
If you want to enter a doubles event with a partner, please make sure that player also makes an official entry, or do it for them on the website. Giving your partner's name on the form in the space marked 'Partner' is insufficient; if you email you must make it clear if you are entering for both parties.
If you want to check the status of your entry, click here. It will show:
- entry sent (on-line entry only) - you have requested a place but the Tournament Secretary has not yet acted on your request.
- provisional or confirmed - your entry have been received and a place allocated.
- reserve - the list is currently full but you have been added to the reserve list.
- withdrawn - you have cancelled your request for a place.
If you wish to withdraw from a tournament please email email@example.com
Please report problems or errors to the Tournament Secretary.
Last update : 19/02/2020 @ 14:05
Category : Croquet - Open Competitions
Page read 339 times