Temporary Lawn Booking System
We are instituting a temporary lawn booking system which Francis Ainley will operate. This will function as follows:
- Members will contact Francis with bookings up to 9.30 on the day of play via:
- the WhatsApp group ‘GC Ad Hoc Roll-up’*
- email: email@example.com
- SMS text to 07712 810 631
- telephone 07712 810 631
- Contact preference is via the WhatsApp group and telephone as a last resort. The bookings will be published by 10am on the day on the following web page:
- There are four * 2 hour booking slots per day: 11am, 1pm, 3pm & 5pm
- Bookings should include names of both players if more than one player, and date& time preference in order. E.g. Fiona Phillips & Clive Hayton, 11am or 1pm. Please ensure it is clear you are making either one booking (11am OR 1pm) or two bookings (11am AND 1pm)
- Up to 3 booking in total per member may be made up to one week in advance on a first come first served basis. Using the above example, Fiona could make 3 bookings and Clive 3 bookings
Francis may publish updated schedules prior to the day of play, but only the schedule published at 10am on the day will be definitive for that day. Members should ensure that they cancel any bookings that are no longer needed.
Obviously this system will be temporary and cease as soon as we return to something like normality.
*To join this group, click on this link from the phone where you have WhatsApp installed:
(If this link is not clickable, use the link in the email sent out by Fiona at 9.28am on 15th May).