The following information applies only to locally open tournaments run and managed by Sussex County Croquet Club (SCCC) for its own members and local players and advertised on the SECF website as well as internally. Internal club competitions, and Croquet Association (CA) sponsored national tournaments must be entered in the usual way and not from this site.
Entry data stored on the site is stored in an encrypted state.
- Click here to complete an on-line entry form. You will be contacted by the Tournament Secretary once your entry has been processed, which will be within a few days in normal circumstances. This is now the only way to enter these competitions. Ask a friend to enter you if you do not have access to the website or cannot for any other reason.
On-line entries close one week before the tournament when the entries will be sent to the Tournament Manager. Entries or changes made after that date should be sent directly to the Tournament Manager.
Payment will be taken on the day by card only.
Entry for doubles competitions
Because doubles competitions need to be arranged with an entry in multiples of 4 players, it is highly advisable to enter early to be assured of a place. Nearer the closing date, the 17th, 21st or 25th player may be told they are on reserve pending 3 additional entries.
If you want to enter a doubles event with a partner, please make sure that player also makes an official entry, or do it for them on the website. Giving your partner's name on the form in the space marked 'Partner' is insufficient. If your partner enters and subsequently withdraws, you cannot just choose another player; if the competition is full the first reserve will take your partner's place and the Manager will try to make the best match for you either with that player or someone already in the event who does not have a partner. If the competition is not full your new partner must enter normally.
Click here if you want to check the status of your entry. It will show:
- entry sent (on-line entry only) - you have requested a place but the Tournament Secretary has not yet acted on your request.
- reserve - at the time of your entry all expected places are taken. Further contact from the Tournament Manager direct if a place becomes available.
- accepted - your entry has been received and acknowledged. Further contact will be from the Tournament Manager direct.
- withdrawn - you have cancelled your request for a place.
If you wish to amend entry detals or withdraw from a tournament please email email@example.com
Please report problems or errors to the Tournament Secretary.